SciTech Conferences is delighted to announce its first edition of International Conference & Expo On Materials Science and Engineering in Dubai during October 09-10, 2019
Materials Science and Engineering 2019 is designed to stimulate growth of indigenous research and development of a wide range of materials and their applications through interactions among scientists, technologists and engineers engaged in research and technology development leading to applications and innovations of materials based on metals, alloys, ceramics, polymers, fibers and composites.
Held Annually, the conference is planned to cover advancements on all aspects of the mechanical behavior of materials from both the macroscopic and microscopic viewpoints. The topics for discussion during conference days cover from Nano- to macro-mechanics of materials including metals, composites, ceramics, computational mechanics, dynamics, material processing, manufacturing, optimization, and biomechanics.
- Foster research on the mechanical behavior of materials
- Understanding of the processing, application, and sustainable use of engineering materials
- Theoretical and practical aspects of materials engineering to promote related international cooperation among scientists and engineers
- Be engaged in advanced education, research, and development in materials science and engineering
|Material Science and Engineering||Dubai, UAE||October 09 - 10, 2019|
Benefits of Attending:
- Showcase your research excellence globally through oral presentations
- Develop your Career and find out about the most recent research topics in the field
- Communicate and share ideas with colleagues world-wide
- Opportunity to act as a student ambassador and chance to review a session for the day
- Certificate/Award will be issued for your excellence
- Recognition of your Universities/Institutes/Industries across the World.
Materials science engineers, nanotechnology engineers, researchers from mining and metallurgy field, delegates from materials science and nanotechnology associations, professors, students, researchers and technical staff from materials science and engineering department, delegates from materials science, semiconductor, polymer, fuel cell and energy related industries
Come be a Part of it...!
Second Round of Abstract Submission and registration Deadline is June 29, 2019
Events Starts in